LAST UPDATED: November 14th, 2023
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS IS A PRECONDITION TO THE LICENSE GRANTED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- Description of the Services. Our Services include the provision of data compression algorithms and tools designed to reduce the size of digital files while aiming to maintain their quality and integrity. We do not guarantee the complete elimination of data loss during the compression process and recommend that users keep backup copies of their original files.
- User Responsibilities. (a) You are solely responsible for the files you upload and the content you compress using our Services; (b) You must ensure that you have the legal right or permission to upload and compress the files you submit to our Services; (c) You agree not to use our Services for any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited purposes.
- End User License Agreement. You acknowledge that any software and related documentation that may be available to download through the Service (the "Software") is the copyrighted work of Filo. You agree that the use of the Software is governed by the terms of the End-User License Agreement which accompanies or is included with the Software.
- Eligibility. You may not use the Service and may not accept these Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Filo, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Service under the laws of the State of Israel or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service. Subject to applicable law, Filo may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
- User Account. In order to use the Service you must create a user account (the "Account"). As part of the registration process, you must select a password (the "Password") and a user Name (the "User Name"). You shall provide Filo with accurate, complete, and updated Account information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Account. You may not (a) select or use a User Name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization; or (c) use a User Name that Filo, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or offensive. Filo reserves its right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a User Name, in its sole discretion.
You shall notify Filo of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password.
Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your Account, at Filo's sole discretion, and you may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
- Rules of Conduct. As a condition of use, you agree to use the Service solely for lawful purposes and not to use the Service for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service. By way of example, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) download, upload, submit, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content or User Submission (as defined below) on or through the Service that:
- Is illegal, threatening, abusive, invasive of any person's privacy, harassing, defamatory, libelous, false, deceptive, fraudulent, misleading, untruthful, tortuous, obscene, offensive, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate, as Filo may determine in its sole discretion;
- violates any right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity, or any law or contractual obligation;
- infringes any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email;
- involves commercial activity not expressly permitted by Filo;
- contains any harmful or malicious software or computer codes, files or programs that are designed or intended to damage, disrupt, interfere with, or limit, the proper functionality of any software or hardware, or that enables to obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Filo, its users, or any other individual or entity; or
- impersonates any individual or entity, including, without limitation, employees or representatives of Filo.
- Propriety Rights. Filo retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interests in the Service and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including, without limitation, issued patents and pending patent applications with respect to the Service and the technology related thereto. This provision shall survive termination and expiration of these Terms and shall remain in full force and effect thereafter. Without derogating from any of the provisions herein, you agree not to decompile, reverse-engineer, copy, transfer, assign, rent, resell, distribute or use the Service (or any part thereof, or any software underlying the Service), other than as expressly authorized by Filo.
- Content. For purpose of these Terms of Service, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, files, written documents, information, data, text, photos, software, graphics, in static or interactive feature, provided or otherwise made available through the Service. Filo may not monitor or control Content posted by users of the Service, and cannot be responsible for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content posted through the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk.
- Links to Third Parties. The Service may contain links to websites which are not maintained by Filo. Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. Third party websites are not under Filo's control and Filo is not responsible for the content or accuracy of those sites or the products or services offered on or through those sites. The inclusion of a link through the Service does not imply Filo’s endorsement of the third party website nor that Filo is affiliated with the third party website's owners or sponsors.
- Payments. You may pay for transaction made through the Service with valid credit cards, in cash and/or through other means as permitted by Filo from time to time (such as, PayPal or other providers of payment processing services). Generally, such payment source is charged according to the source individual agreement with the bank or the credit card company.
Each purchase of products or services by a credit card through the Service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices and rates displayed through the Service are including VAT (as applicable), unless expressly provided otherwise;
- The User represents and warrants that all credit card information provided by user during the registration process is true, accurate and complete in all respects;
- The user is the legal owner of the credit card used in connection with the Service or the user has been granted by the owner of a valid credit card an express permission to use such credit card to order products and/or services through the Service; and
- The User represents and warrants that any use of a third party's credit card by the user in connection with the Service will be made with the express prior consent of the legal owner of such credit card, and that the user will be solely liable for, and indemnify and hold harmless, Filo, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, losses, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to an unauthorized use of a third party credit card by the user.
- Trademarks. Any and all trademarks, service marks, product names, and trade names of Filo appearing on or through the Service are exclusively owned by Filo. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, and logos appearing on or through the Service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name, or logo appearing on or through the Service without the owner's prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FILO EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND QUALITY OF SERVICE. FILO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, OR THAT DATA AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. YOU ACKNOLWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICE OR DATA STORED ON IT, IS SOLELY YOURS.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL FILO (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMLPOYEES AND AGENTS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR IMPROPER USE OF THESERVICE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FILO MAY CHANGE THE SERVICE IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- Termination. Filo may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately, such termination may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your Account. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by sending Filo an email to Support@filo.systems specifying your request and providing Filo with your name and email address, or by logging in to your Account on the Website and selecting the "Delete Account" link on your Account settings page. If you terminate your Account, your profile will be removed from the Service, however, deletion may not be immediate and Filo may continue keeping your personal information in its records for billing purposes, audits and other administrative purposes.
- Updates/Upgrades. Filo improves from time to time the Service and may update/upgrade the Service at its sole discretion, with or without notification. At Filo's sole discretion, Filo may notify you through a patch process, or by email, or website posting of such updates or upgrades available for download. Some updates/upgrades may be optional and some may be mandatory in order to operate the Service.
- Changes to the Terms. Filo may, in its sole discretion, make changes to these Terms, from time to time with or without notice to you. Each time changes are made to these Terms, a revised version of these Terms, will be posted on this page. You can determine when the Terms were last modified by checking the "Last updated" legend on the top of the Terms. Your continued use of the Service following such changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. You can review and are encouraged to check, from time to time, the most current version of these Terms. At all times, the latest version of these Terms of Service shall be binding and prevail over any other version.
Miscellaneous. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. The Service shall be provided in accordance with these Terms, and these Terms shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Israel without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws thereof, and the eligible courts in the district of Tel Aviv shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes between the parties related to these Terns. You may not assign or otherwise transfer by operation of law or otherwise this agreement or any right or obligation herein without the express written consent of Filo. Filo expressly reserves its right to assign or transfer these Terms and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder at its sole discretion. If any part of these Terms are found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The failure of Filo to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others shall not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Filo's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.