LAST UPDATED: [insert Date]
- The Privacy Philosophy of Filo
- Collection of Personal Information
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- How You Can Protect Your Privacy
- Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information
- Opt-Out Options and Unsubscribing.
- How to Contact Us
- The Privacy Philosophy of Filo. Your privacy is important to Filo. Therefore, we have chosen to undertake appropriate safeguards to protect our users' account information. Nevertheless, Filo cannot, unfortunately, guarantee the security of users' account information because factors such as hardware and software failure, unauthorized access to our servers or our users' accounts, and other factors, may compromise the security of our users' account information. We welcome any comments and suggestions for improvement at: Support@filo.systems
When you use our Service through a mobile device such as a cellular phone, PDA or other type of cellular device or through your personal computer ("Device"), we may collect information about such use that does not necessarily identify you personally, although it may be unique to you or consist of, or contain information that you may consider personal. Such information may include, the type of device you use, the type of browser and operating system you use, your internet protocol addresses (including any host name or geographic information associated with these addresses), carrier and basic usage statistics, information related to your computer or device system configuration, and interoperability of the Device and Service applications. Should you wish this information not to be provided to Filo, please do not subscribe to such services and/or uninstall the Service's software from your Device.
- How We Share Your Personal Information. To simplify ordering through the Service we will ask you to provide us with your credit card number and its expiration date. We will transmit this information safely over the internet in a secure manner and store it in a secure server. This information will be used only to bill you for the services you order through the Service. We may share such information as well as information such as your name, telephone number and email address with our credit card payment processing partners and vendors in connection with fulfillment and payment of orders you submit through the Service. We ask these entities and persons to use, store or retain such information only for purposes related to the transaction, however, since we have no control over these entities and persons, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be used for other purposes and we will have no liability if such event occurs.
We may also share with some of our business partners (such as, merchants, retailers, and data collection companies) general information related to your use of the Service without disclosing your identity in order to improve the Service and your user experience.
- How You Can Protect Your Privacy. Your personal account with the Service is password-protected for your privacy and security. At all times, you will need to protect your password appropriately and limit access to your Device to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information.
- Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information. You will be able at any time to review, modify or update information included in your user's profile by logging in to your user account on the Filo Website and selecting "My Account".
- Opt-Out Options and Unsubscribing. Filo may send you, from time to time, email communications, with news and updates about the Service or other products, as well as other marketing communications and promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive from us such marketing communications, you can opt-out, at any time, by sending us an email to Unsubscribe@filo.systems requesting removal of your email address from any such mailing lists. Please be sure to include your full name and email address and indicate what type of marketing communications you do not wish to receive any longer. If applicable, you may also opt-out receiving marketing communications from us by following instructions on our email communications explaining how to unsubscribe from the email mailing lists of Filo. We will take appropriate steps to fulfill your request, however, it may take a few days or longer to process your request during which you may still receive marketing communications from us. Filo reserves the right to send you notices about your account, even if you opt-out of all email notifications.
If you decide to terminate your account with us, you may do so by sending us an email to Support@filo.systems specifying your request and providing us with your name and email address, or by selecting the "Delete Account" link on your account settings page. If you terminate your account, your profile will be removed from the Service, however, deletion may not be immediate and Filo may continue keeping your personal information in its records for billing purposes, audits and other administrative purposes.
- Links. The Service may contain links to third parties' web sites. While we attempt to provide links to sites that value your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of such third parties' Web sites linked or provided through the Service prior to any use of such Websites.